We want Leffingwell to be a safe and caring school that students enjoy going to and parents are proud to have their children attend. Students do their part to maintain this type of environment by following our LEOPARD CODE.
- Practice prompt, regular attendance
- Be safe
- Be ready to learn
- Be polite and considerate
- Don’t call names
- Don’t tease
- Don’t intimidate
- Respect yourself and others
- Respect property
- Keep your hands, feet, and objects to yourself
Leffingwell’s Anti-Bullying Rules
- We will not bully others.
- We will try to help students who are bullied.
- We will try to include students who are left out.
- If we know that somebody is being bullied, we will tell an adult at school and an adult at home.